Whilst larger pharma companies have the organizational structure and resources to manage their ever increasing supply chains, smaller companies suffer from not having the leverage nor the Procurement expertise to help them compete in terms of third party spend. That is where the team at Xagonal USA come in. We have a comprehensive network of Direct Material suppliers who we have worked with for the Big Pharma companies and who are able to offer Big Pharma pricing to much smaller companies. By connecting these smaller companies with our network of suppliers, negotiating on their behalf, we are able to deliver impressive savings and a more robust supply chain.
1. Access to our ever expanding network of suppliers, willing to offer Big Pharma pricing to smaller pharma companies, regardless of size.
2. Our team will negotiate on your behalf to ensure you are getting the best possible outcome in terms of price, delivery time, supply assurance and quality.
3. Additionally, you will benefit from Xagonal preferred pricing for all other spend you place with that supplier. we will be on hand to conduct any future negotiations on your behalf
3. No obligation on your part. We undertake the Procurement activities at our cost. Once we present a viable solution to you, you are free to accept or decline our offer.
4. Our fee is a percent of spend based commission paid upon delivery of the products to you. Typically, our fee is a fraction of the value we will deliver to your organization.
Our process is based on 4 distinct phases.
We will identify and scope the project with you, agree timelines and target costings where applicable
We undertake our comprehensive Search and Evaluation activities on your behalf, including identifying any supply risks, answer any technical questions and negotiate the suppliers quote.
We summarize the quotes received and formalize our recommendation for your review. we execute a Sourcing Service Agreement which establishes our percent based fee. We initiate the Customer / Supplier relationship and get a formal quote from the supplier to you.
4. Modus Operandi
We will lead both Quarterly and Annual business reviews between the parties. We will step in at any time for issue resolution.